Amazon Refund Issue & Complaint

Pratik Charjan

New member
Seller Name
Amazon Seller Services, Pvt. Ltd
Company Name
Amazon
Product Name
Certified Refab ThinkPad T430 Laptop
Website Name
https://www.amazon.in
Loss Amount
12990
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
No-05 DSIDC, Jhilmil Industrial Area, Shahdara, New Delhi 110095
Hi Everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I am extremely frustrated and dissatisfied with the ongoing issues surrounding my return and refund process.

I had ordered a Certified Refab ThinkPad T430 Laptop (Order No: 408-6771928-8615563) on 18th February 2026 and returned it on 21st February and delivered on 26th February. The payment (INR 12,990/-) was made through Credit Card, and yet, it has now been over one months and I still haven’t received my refund. This delay is completely unacceptable, and I’ve made numerous attempts to resolve the issue.

I have already contacted the Amazon customer support team, who conveniently passed the issue off to the OFM team and pointing glitch in Courier Invoice/Slip. I’ve also reached out to the OFM team multiple times via email, but everytime, OFM team is asking for different things on Invoice or slip. I have not received a single meaningful response. This level of delay and ignorance is simply unacceptable and unprofessional.

To make matters worse, you are now claiming that the item I returned is incorrect and invoice is not matching with my previously uploaded invoice/bill/slip. However, I can confirm that I sent back the Certified Refab ThinkPad T430 Laptop exactly as I received it to the said address. Amazon is neither checking with seller or nor believing my Proof of Delivery (POD) for Delivery Confirmation. I demand a clear and detailed explanation, as there should not have been any issues if everything was handled correctly from the beginning.

Lastly, I want proper justification over my refund, I have done whatever you team has asked me to do, I've uploaded all the invoices/bills/slips. My ask is to refund me immediately, I'm ready to re upload the bills/invoices.

This ongoing delay and poor customer service are completely unacceptable. I demand an immediate resolution to this matter:


This issue is not getting resolved, I will have no choice but to raise my concerns with the consumer court and take further legal action.
I have sent an email to Amazon as well and keeping this mail.

I expect a swift and satisfactory resolution to this matter.

Sincerely,
Pratik Charjan
 

Attachments

  • qceg_CMeaYXKtfKmRWI3k9UtA0nAqMQ1IA.png
    qceg_CMeaYXKtfKmRWI3k9UtA0nAqMQ1IA.png
    429.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20260311-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20260311-WA0012.jpg
    653.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20260316-WA0050.jpg
    IMG-20260316-WA0050.jpg
    863 KB · Views: 0
Hello @Pratik Charjan

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with AMAZON that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top