Amount Refund For Complain Against Haritu Trading PVT LTD

AshishAlexander

New member
Seller Name
Haritu Trading PVT LTD
Company Name
https://gogear.co.in/d/full-coverage-daily-wear-bust-support-bra-pack-of-3-just-rs-599?utm_source=google&gad_source=2&gad_campaignid=24019200653&gclid=CjwKCAjwvNfSBhBiEiwAyaGMCYOk7CN4Rf-t-7SHEynoVWb1lUIu0QgDQ3NbDFvXDRZldYxj9MzofRoCMTcQAvD_BwE
Product Name
Full Coverage Daily Wear Bust Support Bra - Plus Size Only _ Pack of 3 @ Just Rs.599/-
Website Name
https://gogear.co.in/d/full-coverage-daily-wear-bust-support-bra-pack-of-3-just-rs-599?utm_source=google&gad_source=2&gad_campaignid=24019200653&gclid=CjwKCAjwvNfSBhBiEiwAyaGMCYOk7CN4Rf-t-7SHEynoVWb1lUIu0QgDQ3NbDFvXDRZldYxj9MzofRoCMTcQAvD_BwE
Customer Care Number
9220248885
Loss Amount
599
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
Mahamaya Vihar, R1, Ware House Road, Behind Lokswar News Channel, Bilaspur CG-495001
I Am Ashish Alexander From Bilaspur CG-495001, I Was Buy And Pay 599/- Cash On 20.07.2026 For One Set Of Product By Haritu Trading PVT LTD Online Site Order On 15 July 2026 But It's Very Small Size Against My Order Product Description And Product Quality Is Very Poor So I Don't Satisfy This Saler Commitment of Poductivity Which Is They Mentioned In Online Site.

So If You Take This Products Return Its Good For Us And Amount Refund As Soon As Possible.
 
I m tajir sheikh from Chandrapur Maharashtra 442401 I purchased defence stick from haritu trading pvt Ltd but stick not working
If available so pls give me next stick which proper work
Other ways pls refund 599 amount which I pay
 
I Bought Rimless Glasses from this platform
They sent me wrong product & I want to Return that product
& want Refund from Hartu Trading company
But they are not Responding... This is very Bad Experience
Altaf Qureshi
From Rajasthan
Email aqsq99@gmail.com
 
Hello all members,

Please follow the below steps:

Step 1
If you have paid through UPI like paytm or googlepay, visit NPCI website and register your complaint.

Step 2
File an Online
complaint with National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal: https://cybercrime.gov.in

Step 3
File a complaint with Payment Gateway Service Provide


If they receive too many complaint, they will instantly banned the website and the payment gateway.

Thanks
 
I have purchased via jio offer(more then 2000/-)ear buds at 299/- sab Total amount 304/- now product is not working properly some time charge or not . if charge it not connecting with device, left side is not working so. Not professional it. It has selling duplicate product, not a chaina, as per product print china,but china product once on & working sometimes but still not working not charging or not connecting with device, so froud it
 
Back
Top