Bad customer service, & dealy delivery day by day

Bubun Majumder

New member
Seller Name
Fixderma India
Company Name
Flipkart
Product Name
Sunscreen - SPF 50+ PA+++ Shadow Sunscreen SPF 50+ Cream, Sunscreen for Dry Skin, UVA & UVB Protection (75 g)
Website Name
Flipkart
Loss Amount
396
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to express my concern regarding the poor customer service and continuous delay in the delivery of my order. The delivery date has been postponed day by day, and I have not received any proper update or support from the customer service team.
This situation is very inconvenient and disappointing. I kindly request you to look into this matter urgently and provide a clear update on the delivery status. Please ensure that the order is delivered as soon as possible.
I hope for a prompt resolution to this issue.
Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,
Bubun Majumder
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260307_144738.jpg
    Screenshot_20260307_144738.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20260307_150115_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg
    Screenshot_20260307_150115_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20260307_150109_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg
    Screenshot_20260307_150109_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 0
Hello @Bubun Majumder

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top