Blinkit Wallet Balance Stuck

jayanth3693r

New member
Seller Name
BLINKIT
Company Name
BLINKIT
Product Name
Wallet(Blinkit)
Website Name
blinkit
Customer Care Number
011-40592373
Loss Amount
871
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
I recently added money to my wallet to purchase a Bombay Shaving Company trimmer and a few other items. However, every time I try to complete the checkout, I receive an error message stating: "Oops! This payment method is not available at the moment."
Because I cannot use the added funds to place my intended order, I kindly request that my current wallet balance of ₹871 be refunded directly back to my original payment method.
I have attached a screenshot of the checkout error and my wallet balance for your reference
Name: Jayanth J
Registered Phone Number: 6364844369
Registered Email: jayanth3693r@gmail.com
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260607_080328_Blinkit.jpg
    Screenshot_20260607_080328_Blinkit.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20260607_080315_Blinkit.jpg
    Screenshot_20260607_080315_Blinkit.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20260607_074305_Blinkit.jpg
    Screenshot_20260607_074305_Blinkit.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 1
Hello @jayanth3693r

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Blinkit that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top