complaint against amazone

Seller Name
TIFFANY DESIGNS PVT LTD
Company Name
TIFFANY DESIGNS PVT LTD
Product Name
ROCCO STELLAR MULTIPURPOSE STORAGE CABINET
Website Name
AMAZON.IN
Customer Care Number
180012001571
Loss Amount
12999
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
A4/2A SHYAM VIHAR PHASE 2, DEENPUR NAJAFGARH NEW DELHI 110043
To,

The Consumer Grievance Authority,

I would like to lodge a complaint against Amazon regarding a damaged product purchased through their platform.

Details of the case are as follows:

Product purchased from Amazon on: 18/05/2026
During installation, the service engineer found that one window/panel of the product was damaged.
The installation person assured me that the damaged part would be replaced within 5 days. However, no replacement was provided, and thereafter my calls were not answered.
I subsequently contacted Amazon Customer Care multiple times regarding the issue.
Amazon initially informed me that the product would be returned and picked up, but no pickup was arranged despite several follow-ups.
After three complaints, Amazon informed me that a refund would be processed and registered a complaint on 19/06/2026.
Later, Amazon stated that the matter was under investigation and that a resolution would be provided within 3 days.
On 25/06/2026, when I contacted Amazon again, I was informed that they had attempted to contact me, but I had not answered their calls. However, I did not receive any calls, SMS messages, or emails from Amazon regarding this matter.
Despite repeated follow-ups, my issue remains unresolved, and neither a replacement nor a refund has been provided.

I request that appropriate action be taken against Amazon and that my issue be resolved at the earliest by ensuring either a full refund or replacement of the damaged product along with compensation for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

GAURAV CHAUDHARY
9868999507
gauravchaudhary130@gmail.com
Order ID 403-3409701-8958705
 

Attachments

Hello @GAURAV CHAUDHARY

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with AMAZON that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top