Complaint Against Flipkart for Non-Delivery of Orders, False Delivery Promises, Mental Harassment, and Deficiency in Service

vijaymurugan

New member
Seller Name
Flipcard
Company Name
Flipcard
Product Name
One xsale camara
Website Name
Take a look at this OneXsale 12+12+12MP FHD 4G/5G Sim Solar Battery Powered 360° 3 PTZ Night Vision CCTV Security Camera on Flipkart https://dl.flipkart.com/s/h0vPTVuuuN
Loss Amount
22000
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
Not sure
The Honorable Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission / Consumer Court
I am filing this complaint against for deficiency in service, unfair trade practices, misleading delivery commitments, and customer harassment.
I placed two product orders through Flipkart. At the time of purchase, the platform promised delivery on the following dates:
First order promised delivery date: 22nd
Second order promised delivery date: 23rd
However, till now, I have not received any product.
The order tracking status shows that the product has reached the nearby delivery hub, but Flipkart has still failed to deliver it to my home address.
For the last two days, I have spent significant time contacting Flipkart customer care repeatedly. I spoke with multiple agents, but no one gave any proper solution. Instead, I was repeatedly told to wait another day.
When I asked for a final resolution, I was told that I can cancel the order if I want. This is highly irresponsible and unacceptable behavior.
Order IDs:
OD437329141130392100
OD437329141130392100
Grounds of Complaint:
Failure to deliver within promised timeline.
Misleading delivery dates shown during purchase.
Product reached nearby hub but still not delivered.
No proper grievance resolution from support team.
Wastage of my time through repeated follow-ups.
Mental stress, inconvenience, and harassment caused.
Advising cancellation instead of resolving issue.
Relief Requested:
I request the Honorable Authority to direct Flipkart to:
Immediately deliver my pending orders.
Provide written explanation for delay.
Pay compensation for inconvenience, harassment, and wasted time.
Take corrective action for misleading delivery commitments.
Improve customer support grievance handling.
Evidence Attached:
Order screenshots
Delivery promise screenshots
Tracking status screenshots
Chat/call records with customer support
Delay notifications
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260423_180605.jpg
    Screenshot_20260423_180605.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 0
Hello @vijaymurugan

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top