Complaint against jiomart failed order delivery

anjumohan

New member
Seller Name
Jiomart
Company Name
Jiomart
Product Name
Odomos Electric Mosquito Killer Racket, Good Knight gold flash mosquito repellant machine+refill
Website Name
Jiomart
Customer Care Number
18008901222
Loss Amount
570
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
I have placed an order under 'quick delivery in 30 minutes' option on Jiomart on 22nd May 2026. The delivery time showed on 8:39 PM. It's been more than 24 hours since I placed the order. I've prepaid the bill amount. I'm not able to cancel, as I click the cancel option it shows 'failed to cancel'. Not satisfactory actions taken even after reporting multiple times. Attaching the order history, payment details.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260523_204429_JioMart.jpg
    Screenshot_20260523_204429_JioMart.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20260523_204439_JioMart.jpg
    Screenshot_20260523_204439_JioMart.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20260523_205738_JioMart.jpg
    Screenshot_20260523_205738_JioMart.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20260523-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20260523-WA0005.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
Hello @anjumohan


Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Jio Mart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.


If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top