Complaint against Nepenthe Coffee and Chocolate PVT LTD Brand Name : Ditch The Guilt.

I placed my order 7 days ago from their website and the website showing sale every day which says it will end today which is wrong well they didn't gave tracking order or any other information after placing order no mail no msg nothing any no customer service totally not following any of their own policies and I didn't receive my order having so much issue with them.

Yes same issue faced they are thieves they taken money and product is not delivered yet
 
I’ve been facing an unresolved issue with Ditch The Guilt (Order ID: #84678, June 2025) where items were missing and no refund has been processed even after 6 months.

On checking consumer forums, I found several others facing similar issues. If you’ve had a similar experience and are still awaiting resolution, let’s come together and take this forward collectively.

Planning to escalate this through formal consumer legal channels.

If you’re interested in joining, please email your details (Order ID, date, loss amount, and screenshots) to: [mttalha23@gmail.com](mailto:mttalha23@gmail.com)

Strength lies in numbers. Let’s ensure accountability.
 
I'm also facing the same issue. I have ordered(Order No.85360) chocolate brownies from this website on 21st Aug and haven't received the order
 
Hello all members

Please follow the below steps:

Step 1
If you have paid through UPI like paytm or googlepay, visit NPCI website and register your complaint.

Step 2
File an Online
complaint with National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal: https://cybercrime.gov.in

Step 3
File a complaint with Payment Gateway Service Provide


If they receive too many complaint, they will instantly banned the website and the payment gateway.

Thanks
 
Back
Top