Complaint for Deficiency in Service – Installation Pending for 15 Days

Jagvinder Singh

New member
Seller Name
Flipkart
Company Name
Flipkart
Product Name
Air Conditioner
Website Name
www flipkart.com
Customer Care Number
18002029898
Loss Amount
25873
Ratings
2.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
Flipkart
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to formally lodge a complaint regarding the delay in installation of my air conditioner, which I had purchased for immediate use.

Details of the issue are as follows:

Order / Request ID: OD437509735971281100

Date of Request: 11 May 2026

Pending Duration: 15 days

Despite multiple follow-ups with the company, no technician has been assigned and no definite installation schedule has been provided. This clearly constitutes deficiency in service.

The delay is causing significant inconvenience, especially given the extreme weather conditions in Punjab, where temperatures are exceeding 47°C. The product was purchased for immediate usage, and the continued inaction has rendered it unusable.

I request immediate resolution of this complaint and ask the company to take one of the following actions within 24 hours:

Assign a technician and confirm a fixed installation schedule, or

Provide written approval for local installation without affecting the product warranty, or

Initiate a full refund without further delay

If the issue is not resolved within the above timeframe, I will be compelled to escalate the matter further before the appropriate consumer forum and seek compensation for the inconvenience caused.

I request your prompt intervention and necessary action.

Yours sincerely,
Jagvinder Singh
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-05-25-18-21-54-06_c4b2fae5edd267b2847f1b32e9bc41c3.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-05-25-18-21-54-06_c4b2fae5edd267b2847f1b32e9bc41c3.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 0
Hello @Jagvinder Singh

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top