Complaint Regarding Non-Pickup of Approved Return and Refund Delay Order ID: OD337715470692669100

Anand kumar Jha

New member
Seller Name
Shreyash Retail Private Limited
Company Name
Flipkart
Product Name
Shirt
Website Name
Flipkart
Customer Care Number
044-45614700
Loss Amount
391
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
I am writing to raise a complaint regarding the return request for my order ID OD337715470692669100.

The return request was raised on 06 June 2026 and was approved by Flipkart on the same day. The pickup was scheduled for 13 June 2026. However, no pickup was completed on the scheduled date.

After 13 June 2026, I contacted Flipkart customer support multiple times to report the issue and request a new pickup arrangement along with my refund. During one of these interactions, I spoke with Mr. Lakshay from the Senior Desk. I clearly informed him that the pickup had not been completed on 13 June 2026 and requested that the pickup be arranged and my refund processed.

Unfortunately, Mr. Lakshay refused to provide a refund, did not confirm any revised pickup date, and disconnected the call without resolving the issue. As of today there is still no updated pickup date visible in the Flipkart application and I have not received any update regarding my complaint. toady is 22nd Jun but still do not have product pickup update from Flipkart
 
Hello @Anand kumar Jha

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top