Complaint Regarding Non-Pickup of Return Product for More Than One Month

krk

New member
Website Name
Flipkart
Loss Amount
1163
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.Block B (Begonia), 8th Floor, Embassy Tech Village,Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli Village,Varthur Hobli, Bengaluru East Taluk,Bengaluru District, Karnataka - 560103, India.
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to lodge a complaint against Flipkart regarding the return pickup of my product. I raised a return request more than one month ago, but the product has still not been picked up.

During this period, I have contacted Flipkart Customer Care several times and registered multiple complaints. Every time, I was assured that the pickup would be completed within 2-3 days. However, no one has come to collect the product, and the issue remains unresolved.

For the past month, I have been continuously waiting for the pickup agent, often until late at night, which has caused significant inconvenience. I have wasted my valuable time, effort, and money due to Flipkart's failure to provide the promised service.

Despite repeated follow-ups, Flipkart has not taken any effective action to resolve the matter. This delay and negligence have caused considerable mental stress and inconvenience.

Therefore, I request that immediate action be taken to:

1. Arrange the pickup of the returned product without any further delay, OR
2. Provide a full refund immediately if the pickup cannot be completed.
3. Compensate me for the inconvenience, unnecessary delays, and poor customer service experienced over the last month.

I request a prompt resolution of this complaint at the earliest.

Product Details :

1.Baby mat
Brand : Carpet Kingdom
Order Id : OD437705702843559100

2. Maxtid 5 LayerWhite Trendy Plastic Storage
Order Id : OD437586446911323100


Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

[K .Ravi Kumar]
8499992504
 

Attachments

  • WhatsApp Image 2026-06-27 at 1.24.53 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2026-06-27 at 1.24.53 PM.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2026-06-27 at 1.38.10 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2026-06-27 at 1.38.10 PM.jpeg
    38.3 KB · Views: 0
  • OD437586446911323100.pdf
    OD437586446911323100.pdf
    825.7 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2026-06-27 at 1.45.14 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2026-06-27 at 1.45.14 PM.jpeg
    37.6 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2026-06-27 at 1.46.34 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2026-06-27 at 1.46.34 PM.jpeg
    178 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2026-06-27 at 1.47.46 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2026-06-27 at 1.47.46 PM.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 0
Hello @krk
I raised a return request more than one month ago, but the product has still not been picked up.

We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top