Delivery partner misbehave and left without delivering the order

Anony

New member
Seller Name
Ravinder Gangwar
Product Name
2 lays, 1 family pack maggie & 1 dairy milk fruit&nut
Website Name
Jiomart
Customer Care Number
18008901222
Loss Amount
0
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
I have ordered some items from jiomart on 18/07/2026 and at 9:00 pm the delivery partner (Ravinder Gangwar) came to deliver the order but As soon as I reached to collect the order, he started saying some strange things and started the bike and he left without delivering the order.
I want my order delivery by tomorrow morning and take a strict action against him.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260718_210728_JioMart.jpg
    Screenshot_20260718_210728_JioMart.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 0
Hello @Anony

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Jio Mart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.


If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top