electropi not sending order

rasmis1235

New member
Seller Name
Circuit Pulse Private Limited
Company Name
Circuit Pulse Private Limited
Product Name
400KV Step Up Power Module
Website Name
https://www.electropi.in/
Customer Care Number
8448102548
Loss Amount
152
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
Circuit Pulse Private Limited
109, Spazedge, Sohna Road, Sector-47, Gurugram, Gurgaon- 122018, Haryana
On 13/07/2026, I placed an online order on the website ElectroPi (electropi.in) under Order ID: 124212. I paid the full amount of Rs. 152.34 upfront via online payment.
Despite accepting the payment, the merchant has failed to ship the products or provide any delivery updates. I have repeatedly tried to contact their customer support team, but they have completely ignored my messages and refused to provide a status update or a refund.
This constitutes a clear deficiency of service and an unfair trade practice. I request the authorities to intervene and direct the merchant to issue a full refund of Rs. 152.34 to my account.
 
Hello @rasmis1235

Please follow the below steps:

Step 1
If you have paid through UPI like paytm or googlepay, visit NPCI website and register your complaint.

Step 2
File an Online
complaint with National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal: https://cybercrime.gov.in

Step 3
File a complaint with Payment Gateway Service Provide


If they receive too many complaint, they will instantly banned the website and the payment gateway.

Thanks
 
Back
Top