Fake business selling fake products

architjain061001

New member
Seller Name
Offracks
Company Name
Offracks
Product Name
Shirt
Website Name
https://shop.offracks.in/
Customer Care Number
NA
Loss Amount
500
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
I placed an order on shop.offracks.in on [6th October 2025], but the product was never delivered. The website has been selling fake or misleading products, and after I cancelled my order, they did not return my money despite multiple follow-ups.

This appears to be a case of fraudulent online activity, and I request immediate action against the website and a full refund of ₹[500].

Details:

  • Website: https://shop.offracks.in
  • Order Number: #124495
  • Order Date: 6th October 2025
  • Amount Paid: ₹500
  • Payment Mode: UPI
Please take necessary steps to investigate and help recover my refund.

Name: Archit Jain

Contact: 9833384587

City: Mumbai
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7276.jpeg
    IMG_7276.jpeg
    226 KB · Views: 0
  • 1760336403635.jpg
    1760336403635.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 0
These guys are bloody cheats, they claim to have original products but all fake stuff, I ordered shirts from them size to 2xl the product is made for someone who is a size zero

When asked about refund and exchange … they say they cannot …. Bloody cheats
 
Please follow the below steps:

Step 1
If you have paid through UPI like paytm or googlepay, visit NPCI website and register your complaint.

Step 2
File an Online
complaint with National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal: https://cybercrime.gov.in

Step 3
File a complaint with Payment Gateway Service Provide


If they receive too many complaint, they will instantly banned the website and the payment gateway.

Thanks
 
Back
Top