Fang toothpaste

Gurdas Kamboj

New member
Seller Name
fang oral care
Company Name
fang oral care
Product Name
Toothpaste Mix & Match & Save - 2 Pack
Website Name
https://fangoral.com/
Customer Care Number
98200 97567
Loss Amount
479
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
fang oral care 32, 5th Floor, Dheeraj Heritage, S. V. Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400054, India
HI Maam/Sir,
I am filing this complaint against Fong Toothpaste / fang oral care for failure to deliver my ordered product.

I placed an order for Fong Toothpaste on 24july, 2026 through fangoral.com and paid ₹474. The order number is Order #FO20223181791. Despite the promised delivery period, more than two weeks have passed, and I have not received the product.

I have contacted the seller/customer support several times, but no satisfactory response or resolution has been provided. This has caused inconvenience and mental harassment.

I request the Hon'ble Consumer Commission to:

  1. Direct the seller/company to deliver the product immediately or provide a full refund.
  2. Award compensation for the inconvenience caused.
  3. Direct the seller/company to follow fair consumer practices.
 
Hello @Gurdas Kamboj

Please follow the below steps:

Step 1
If you have paid through UPI like paytm or googlepay, visit NPCI website and register your complaint.

Step 2
File an Online
complaint with National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal: https://cybercrime.gov.in

Step 3
File a complaint with Payment Gateway Service Provide


If they receive too many complaint, they will instantly banned the website and the payment gateway.

Thanks
 
Back
Top