Ferns And Petals(FnP)

Somalina Kar

New member
Seller Name
Ferns And Petals
Company Name
Ferns And Petals
Product Name
Custom School Essentials Kit & Custom Name Music Lover LED Speaker
Website Name
https://www.fnp.com/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=23261844904&utm_adgroup=189620511498&utm_keyword=ferns%20and%20petals&utm_device=c&utm_placement=&utm_network=g&gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=23261844904&gclid=Cj0KCQjwteTUBhD4ARIsAEYjs3okbqPleBgff7BqKnYqVOrBQz3RhRKk8dAx12garvO-XTu5KetNmhUaAhb-EALw_wcB
Customer Care Number
+91-9212422000
Loss Amount
1450
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
FNP Estates, Ashram Marg, Sultanpur Mandi Road, Gadaipur, Chhatarpur Farms, DLF Farms, New Delhi, Delhi 110030
Placed an order of customised gift for rakhi on 22nd Aug, which was supposed to be delivered on 24th Aug, they dint. I had a train to catch on 25th morning, I called them and requested to cancel the order, they said its not possible, as i was/am out of station, requested them to change address, they said its done. Until TODAY, the delivery guys are calling me to deliver to OLD ADDRESS, I'm following up with fnp to update address, they said its done everyday, but same thing the delivery guys calling to deliver on old address. They are not cancelling the order nor issuing any refund, neither they are updating/changing the address though its their fault in first place. They are playing with me, please help!!!
 
Hello @Somalina Kar

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with FNP that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.


If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Hi Team, Both orders are different, however, FNP team initiated my refund, I have received the confirmation via email but refund is still not yet received, I believe after this complaint was raised, they have initiated my refund, thanks a lot for looking into this matter.
 
Back
Top