Final Legal Notice – Immediate Resolution Required for Order ID: OD438063064025322100

Sumit Kumar Gupta

New member
Seller Name
Flipkart
Company Name
Flipkart
Product Name
Laptop
Website Name
Flipkart
Loss Amount
32140
Ratings
5.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
Flipkart mumbai maharashtra
Sir/Madam,
I am writing to lodge a formal complaint regarding my Flipkart laptop order (Order ID: OD438063064025322100).
It has been more than 15 days since I placed the order, but I have neither received the laptop nor any proper update regarding its delivery. The payment/refund status is still pending, and despite contacting Flipkart Customer Support multiple times, I have not received any satisfactory resolution.
This delay has caused me significant inconvenience and mental stress. I have been waiting patiently, but no one from Flipkart has contacted me with a clear explanation or solution.
I request that you take immediate action to:
Deliver my laptop without any further delay, or
Process my full refund immediately if the order cannot be fulfilled.
If this issue is not resolved within the next 48 hours, I will be compelled to file formal complaints with the Consumer Commission, the Cyber Crime/Police authorities, and other appropriate government agencies.
I expect your urgent attention and a prompt resolution.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Sumit Kumar Order ID: OD438063064025322100
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-07-25-14-07-33-920_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-07-25-14-07-33-920_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-07-23-12-53-26-500_com.flipkart.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-07-23-12-53-26-500_com.flipkart.android.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-07-19-14-36-38-305_com.flipkart.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-07-19-14-36-38-305_com.flipkart.android.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 0
Hello @Sumit Kumar Gupta

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top