Flip cart issue

Jewel bhowmick

New member
Company Name
Flipcart
Product Name
Order ID: OD337070646402539100 Product Name: NEYSA Regular Fit Women
Website Name
Flipcart
Loss Amount
384
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
I am writing to formally escalate an issue I am facing with a recent purchase on Flipkart, as I have not received satisfactory resolution through regular customer support channels.

Order Details:

  • Order ID: OD337070646402539100
  • Product Name: NEYSA Regular Fit Women Black Trousers
  • Date of Delivery: 23/03/2026
The product delivered to me is of very poor quality / defective / not as described, and it does not meet the standards promised on the Flipkart platform. However, to my surprise, the refund/return option is not visible in my order section, despite the product being eligible as per Flipkart’s return policy till 02 Apr

I have already attempted to resolve this issue via customer support, but the response has been inadequate and no clear solution has been provided so far. This experience is extremely disappointing, especially from a platform like Flipkart that is known for customer-centric service.

I request your immediate intervention in this matter and ask for one of the following resolutions at the earliest:

  • Immediate refund of the order amount
  • Return and replacement with a quality-checked product
I trust that Flipkart values its customers and will ensure this issue is resolved promptly. Kindly treat this as urgent and confirm the next steps via email or call.

Photo's of the product attached for reference, Looking forward to a quick and positive resolution.

Regards,
Shilpi Roy
8240971926/9831049050
 
Hello @Jewel bhowmick

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top