Flipkar mivi h350 sound bar refund amount

punith BN

New member
Seller Name
Flipkart
Company Name
Mivi
Product Name
Mivi h350
Website Name
Www.flipkart.com
Loss Amount
5413.0000
Ratings
5.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
Flipkart &mivi
I ordered MIVI h350 sound bar from flipkart and it was delivered on 17/07/2026 and it was cash on delivery. I paid online. I will send you the images of the payment. I had a problem with the return within 1/2 hour on the same day. The amount has not been credited to my account yet, I have asked my bank and they said it has not been credited. I have complained to your customer care many times. Please refund my amount 🙏🏻🙏🏻
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-08-07-12-21-49-27_c4b2fae5edd267b2847f1b32e9bc41c3.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-08-07-12-21-49-27_c4b2fae5edd267b2847f1b32e9bc41c3.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-08-07-12-21-37-50_c4b2fae5edd267b2847f1b32e9bc41c3.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-08-07-12-21-37-50_c4b2fae5edd267b2847f1b32e9bc41c3.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-08-07-09-06-02-70_944a2809ea1b4cda6ef12d1db9048ed3.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-08-07-09-06-02-70_944a2809ea1b4cda6ef12d1db9048ed3.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-08-07-09-23-37-31_c4b2fae5edd267b2847f1b32e9bc41c3.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-08-07-09-23-37-31_c4b2fae5edd267b2847f1b32e9bc41c3.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 0
Hello @punith BN

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top