Flipkart cancelled my order after 17 days and denied a replacement request.

Sujitraj M J

New member
Seller Name
VGuardindusties LTD
Company Name
Flipkart PVT LTD
Product Name
V guard i4 prima 2040, V guard id5 ace 5540
Website Name
Flipkart
Customer Care Number
44-71783000
Loss Amount
1584
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
Flipkart
I ordered 2 water heaters on 10th August, 2026 and I was promised delivery in two days. I waited till 14th of August and raised a concern with Flipkart support and they asked me to wait for 2 more days. I then raised a complaint again after 2 days and they told me that the product was misplaced and they weren’t able to trace the parcel ( Note: Misplaced) and I was asked to wait for two more days.

Post two days, I received the AC that I ordered from Amazon too and was waiting for the stablizer and also I’ve kept the installation on hold too. I again contacted flipkart’s customer care senior on 23rd August and she connected me with the area manager who then told me that the parcel wasn’t lost in the first place (Note: Fake update on order for which the senior raised a complaint) which basically made me feel very bad that I got lied to. The area manager then promised me that they’ll deliver the product the next day and I received an out for delivery notification. Yesterday, at around 7pm, without any intimation my order got cancelled ( I requested for a replacement to customer care on 18th of August which was denied).

I was waiting for this products for almost 20 days, and out of the blue my order got cancelled and now the prices of the product combined are 1500/- extra and the customer care has promised me 150 super coins for my loss ( Note: 150 super coins for my 1500/- loss) I am never going to accept this.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8780.png
    IMG_8780.png
    323 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8779.png
    IMG_8779.png
    306.6 KB · Views: 1
Hello @Sujitraj M J

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top