Flipkart Exchange Cancelled Without My Consent – No Resolution Despite Multiple Follow-Ups

0701varsha

New member
Company Name
Flipkart
Product Name
Kurti
Website Name
Flipkart
Loss Amount
600
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
I am filing this complaint against Flipkart regarding the cancellation of my exchange order without my consent. I had placed an order with an exchange offer and fulfilled all the required conditions. However, the exchange was cancelled unexpectedly without any valid reason or prior approval from me.
I have contacted Flipkart customer support multiple times and followed up regularly, but I have not received any satisfactory resolution. Despite assurances from the support team, the issue remains unresolved, causing significant inconvenience, mental stress, and loss of time.
I request that Flipkart either honor the original exchange offer and complete the exchange process or provide appropriate compensation for the inconvenience caused. I also request a written explanation for the unauthorized cancellation of my exchange request.
I have attached relevant order details, screenshots, and communication records for reference.
Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260609_101309.jpg
    Screenshot_20260609_101309.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20260609_213610.jpg
    Screenshot_20260609_213610.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 0
Hello @0701varsha

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top