Flipkart minutes

Mohini

New member
Seller Name
Flipkart
Company Name
Flipkart minutes
Product Name
Aurelia plants
Website Name
Www.Flipkartminutes.in
Loss Amount
300
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
Flipkart
They have sent us almost dead plants, above that I ordered 4 plants they sent only 3. Trying to complain since the order is received, bit I m not able to complain. The fellow even didn't allow to check my materials and forced to accept the order. I am a very regular customer and thought everything is good but I never knew they are looting like this.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260811_151954.jpg
    Screenshot_20260811_151954.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20260811_151337.jpg
    Screenshot_20260811_151337.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1786441293696.jpg
    1786441293696.jpg
    843.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20260811_150705.jpg
    IMG_20260811_150705.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 0
Hello @Mohini

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top