Flipkart + Savex + Seller Health & Happiness – Two Consecutive Defective Laptops, Fake EOL Excuse, One-Month Ordeal (Order OD338057195242235100)

iamMuf3e

New member
Seller Name
Health & Happiness Pvt. Ltd.
Company Name
Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.
Product Name
HP OMEN 16-u0005TX Gaming Laptop
Website Name
Flipkart
Customer Care Number
1800-208-9898
Loss Amount
1157104
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd. - Ground & 1st Floor, Block A, Kalyani, 5th Cross, 2nd Main Road, Koramangala 4th Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560034. Savex Technologies Pvt. Ltd. - 12th Floor, 124-B, Maker Chambers III, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400021. Seller: Health & Happiness Pvt. Ltd., Regd. Office: Unit No. 1001, 10th Floor, Park Centra, Sector-30, Gurugram, Haryana - 122001
Order ID: OD338057195242235100 | Product: HP OMEN 16-u0005TX Gaming Laptop (RTX 4070), Rs. 1,57,104

I am posting this here because I think other buyers considering a high-value purchase from Flipkart, especially anything fulfilled through Health & Happiness Pvt. Ltd. as seller and Savex Technologies as the replacement partner, deserve to know what I have been through over the last month.

WHAT HAPPENED

11 July 2026: I ordered an HP OMEN 16-u0005TX gaming laptop on Flipkart for Rs. 1,57,104, partly financed through an HDFC Bank EMI (Rs. 1,14,808 financed, Rs. 42,296 paid upfront).

13 July 2026: Laptop delivered. The very first time I turned it on, the battery showed "Battery Not Detected." Completely dead on arrival. I raised a replacement request with Flipkart the same day.

16 July 2026: Flipkart's technician visit, scheduled for this date, never happened. No call, no message, nothing.

17 July 2026: Since Flipkart had done nothing, I approached the manufacturer directly, and their technician confirmed the hardware defect and issued an official Dead-on-Arrival (DOA) certificate the same day, stating replacement would take 2-4 working days.

18 July 2026: Despite the confirmed defect, my case was marked "Closed" via two separate automated emails, minutes apart, while I still had a broken laptop and nothing had actually been resolved.

19-23 July 2026: This is where it gets absurd. I was bounced between Flipkart and Savex Technologies (the replacement partner) repeatedly. Savex told me not to contact Flipkart; the same day, Flipkart called me directly. On 23 July, a Flipkart rep named Pooja falsely claimed my original 16 July return was rejected because I "did not respond to a call." I never received any such call, and I said so on record.

23 July 2026, 9:19 AM: Savex confirmed in writing that the product had reached End-of-Life (EOL), with no rollover or alternate model available. In other words, by Savex's own admission, replacement was never actually possible from this point on.

23 July - 1 August 2026: Despite their own EOL declaration, Flipkart shipped me a "replacement" anyway. The delivery date got pushed NINE separate times - 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 July, then 1-2 August - before it actually arrived. Along the way I was told, on at least four separate occasions, that Flipkart "couldn't reach me" - every single time, I had replied within the hour asking them to call. No call log has ever been produced.

1 August 2026: The replacement finally arrived. I opened it, connected it, and it had the exact same "Battery Not Detected" defect as the first one. Two units from the same seller, same fault. I called Flipkart immediately; the rep told me refund wasn't possible, only another replacement, despite this now being the second broken unit in a row.

1-6 August 2026: The follow-up case for this second unit was closed citing "inactivity," despite no technician ever having visited to inspect it. On investigation, it turned out the case had been logged against the wrong serial number entirely - the original unit's serial, not the replacement's - which is presumably why nobody was ever sent to actually check the unit I had. Flipkart's own internal notes, disclosed during this period, marked the matter "solved" while in the very same note admitting the "Battery Not Detected defect as the original unit."

7 August 2026: Once the case was finally logged against the correct serial number, a technician did visit and confirmed the same hardware fault ("No Power") on the replacement unit too, with an official defect (DOA) certificate issued the same day. Within minutes, Savex reconfirmed the EOL status on the same email thread - the exact same "we can't replace it because there's nothing to replace it with" excuse that was given for the first unit, now repeating word for word for the second.

9 August 2026: After I sent a formal demand letter (with the matter now also registered for mediation), Flipkart agreed in writing to refund Rs. 1,57,104, with pickup by 15 August. Notably, Flipkart's own system had shown the refund request as "unable to be processed" less than 24 hours before this agreement came through.

WHERE THINGS STAND NOW

Two confirmed hardware defects, two written admissions from Savex that there was never a working replacement to send me in the first place, and a refund finally agreed on paper - nearly a month after the original delivery, and only after formal escalation and a registered mediation case. The compensation I have separately asked for remains completely unanswered.

WHY I AM POSTING THIS

If you are considering a high-value purchase on Flipkart, particularly anything fulfilled by this seller or through SavHealth & Happiness Pvt. Ltd.ex for replacements, please go in with your eyes open. Document everything from day one - every call, every email, every screenshot. In my case, the paper trail is the only reason this has moved at all. Nothing here got resolved because Flipkart or Savex did the right thing proactively; it moved only because I refused to stop pushing.
 
Hello @iamMuf3e

Was this an Open Box delivery ??

Opened at Doorstep: The delivery partner opened the main shipping box and the product box in front of you.

Physical Inspection: You checked the item for visible scratches, dents, or missing accessories before accepting it.

Delayed OTP: You provided the delivery verification OTP only after completing the physical check.

Thanks
 
Hello @iamMuf3e

Was this an Open Box delivery ??

Opened at Doorstep: The delivery partner opened the main shipping box and the product box in front of you.

Physical Inspection: You checked the item for visible scratches, dents, or missing accessories before accepting it.

Delayed OTP: You provided the delivery verification OTP only after completing the physical check.

Thanks

Hi,
Yes, this was an open box delivery.

The delivery person opened the box in front of me at the doorstep.
We did a physical inspection no visible damage, scratches, or missing accessories.
I gave the OTP only after that physical check was done.
However, the laptop was never powered on during this inspection, either by me or by the delivery person. It was a purely visual/physical check of the unit and accessories.

The defect I found, "Battery Not Detected" isn't something a visual inspection or an unpowered physical check could have caught. It only showed up once I actually turned the laptop on for the first time, after the delivery person had already left. So the open-box process was followed correctly on my end, but it wouldn't have revealed this specific fault regardless, since it's an internal hardware issue that only surfaces on power-up, not something visible from the outside.

This is also exactly why HP's own technician later independently confirmed the same defect and issued an official DOA (Dead on Arrival) certificate it wasn't a case of physical damage during shipping that inspection could have caught, but a genuine manufacturing defect in the unit itself.
 
Back
Top