Flipkart wale mujhe redeem code nahi de rahe hai bas mujhe ignore karke dilay

altaf

New member
Website Name
Flipkart
Loss Amount
1012
Ratings
5.00 star(s)
"Subject: URGENT: Resolution Required for Order - Xbox Game Pass - Incident ID: IN26082012024208312212


I am writing to express my extreme disappointment regarding my order for an Xbox Game Pass. Despite multiple complaints and your team's repeated assurance of 'escalation' and '24-hour timelines,' I have still not received the redeem code, and my order status remains 'UNRESOLVED.'


This is a digital product, and a delay of this duration is unacceptable. I have been receiving automated responses for days with no concrete solution.


I request you to either provide the valid redeem code immediately or initiate a full refund for this order right now. If this is not resolved today, I will be forced to register a formal complaint with the National Consumer Helpline (NCH) and share the logs of these unresolved interactions.


Awaiting immediate action."27319.jpg26988.jpg
 
Hello @altaf

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top