MANOJ KUMAR SHARMA
New member
- Institute Name
- Plutus Education
- Loss Amount
- 7700
- Ratings
- 4.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- Address: D-6, Sector-3, Noida
Dear Consumer Rights Authority ,
I am writing to formally lodge a complaint regarding non-refund of my admission fee by Plutus Education (Noida).
Here are the details of the issue:
1. Complainant Details:
- Name: Manoj Kumar Sharma
- Contact Number: 8800376260
- Email: mannusharma.sharma18@gmail.com
2. Opposite Party Details:
- Institute/Company Name: Plutus Education
- Address: D-7, Sector-3, Noida
3. Transaction & Course Details:
- Course: ACCA
- Amount Paid: Rs. 7,700/-
- Payment Date: 31st August 2026
- Ticket / Reference ID: 4369430
4. Summary of Complaint:
- I enrolled for the ACCA course after being informed about an installment-based fee structure. However, key details regarding recurring exam fees (approx. ₹18,000 – ₹23,000 per exam) were concealed at the time of admission.
- Due to financial hardship, I requested a full refund of Rs. 7,700/- on 14th September 2026.
- Despite multiple follow-ups and assurances from their support team that the case was forwarded to their onboarding manager, no resolution or refund has been provided to date.
5. Relief Sought:
- Immediate refund of Rs. 7,700/- from Plutus Education.
I kindly request you to take necessary action on this complaint and help me get my refund.
Sincerely,
Manoj Kumar Sharma
Contact: 8800376260
I am writing to formally lodge a complaint regarding non-refund of my admission fee by Plutus Education (Noida).
Here are the details of the issue:
1. Complainant Details:
- Name: Manoj Kumar Sharma
- Contact Number: 8800376260
- Email: mannusharma.sharma18@gmail.com
2. Opposite Party Details:
- Institute/Company Name: Plutus Education
- Address: D-7, Sector-3, Noida
3. Transaction & Course Details:
- Course: ACCA
- Amount Paid: Rs. 7,700/-
- Payment Date: 31st August 2026
- Ticket / Reference ID: 4369430
4. Summary of Complaint:
- I enrolled for the ACCA course after being informed about an installment-based fee structure. However, key details regarding recurring exam fees (approx. ₹18,000 – ₹23,000 per exam) were concealed at the time of admission.
- Due to financial hardship, I requested a full refund of Rs. 7,700/- on 14th September 2026.
- Despite multiple follow-ups and assurances from their support team that the case was forwarded to their onboarding manager, no resolution or refund has been provided to date.
5. Relief Sought:
- Immediate refund of Rs. 7,700/- from Plutus Education.
I kindly request you to take necessary action on this complaint and help me get my refund.
Sincerely,
Manoj Kumar Sharma
Contact: 8800376260