Fraud case of bought fake product

devbhoria

New member
Dealer Name
Guddu Malik
Company Name
Royal discount shop
Product Name
Samsung Led model 653L side by side
Customer Care Number
93184929400
Loss Amount
75000
Ratings
5.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
H. No 642/18 , New Tara Nagar, Sonipat , Haryana, 131001, mobile no 8295687399
I bought a fridge of Samsung Led model 653L side by side from Royal discount shop on 22 aug,2026 of 73000 , I found issues on 24 aug, 2026 that the camera of fridge wasn’t working so I raised complaint by calling them they asked for 2 day window so that I could visit the place the take steps but that was fake assurance I called them multiple times but nothing happened so I approached Samsung customer care the technician visited happen on 28 aug, 2026 ; he asked few things from where you bought this and how much the cost after that he told me that product was fake , Samsung didn’t own this , so Samsung will not provide any warranty on this product and then I called them multiple times but their response was very cold they didn’t come for fridge and they didn’t refund my money till now
 
Back
Top