I ordered, but order was not placed and amount debited from account but yet not refunded, It happened three times

rohit97

New member
Seller Name
Meesho
Company Name
Meesho
Website Name
Meesho
Customer Care Number
080 6932 0004
Loss Amount
1143
Ratings
3.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
3rd floor, tower e, helios business park, chandana, kadabeesanahalli, bengaluru, karnataka, 560103
I ordered on 13th june 2026 a product of cost 541 rupees from meesho and order was not placed but amount was debited from my account. And still it is not refunded to me. On 17th June 2026 also two times, 301 rupees amount was debited but order was not placed. For reference, I attached screenshot of each transaction.
And also when I contacted multiple times, meesho's customer care is saying to contact my bank, I contacted bank they are saying if amount debited then it has gone to meesho account so they need to refund it, clearly bank said that payment was successful and has gone to meesho's account but meesho's customer support is denying and saying they can't help. Bank also can't help so meesho only have to refund all those three transactions.
If both parties can't help, so where is my money.
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20260617-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20260617-WA0001.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20260617-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20260617-WA0002.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20260613-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20260613-WA0004.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 0
Hello @rohit97

We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Meesho that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top