Installation complaint

raniupasana

New member
Seller Name
Omnitechretail
Company Name
Realme techlife
Product Name
Realme techlife 139 cm
Website Name
Flipkart
Customer Care Number
+91 44-71667800
Loss Amount
30000
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Strong Escalation: TV Installation Still Pending Since 11 August


This is completely unacceptable.

I purchased a TV from Flipkart on 11 August 2026, and today is 17 August 2026, yet the installation has still not been done. It has been 6 days, and I am still running behind your customer care team for a basic installation service.

Every day I have to call customer care myself, and instead of giving a proper update, your representatives keep providing wrong and conflicting information. Not a single person from the installation team has bothered to contact me.

Why should I have to waste my time repeatedly calling customer care for something that should have been handled by Flipkart in the first place?

This is one of the worst customer experiences I have ever had. If you cannot provide the service on time, then stop giving false commitments and misleading updates.

I want this issue escalated immediately to the senior team. I need a clear and confirmed installation date and time, not another useless assurance from customer care.

If this issue is not resolved immediately, I will be forced to take the matter further through the appropriate consumer grievance channels.

Resolve this without any more excuses or false updates.

Regards,
Upasana
8837538521
 
Hello @raniupasana

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top