Kinsco water purifier

Seller Name
Kinsco water purifier
Company Name
Kinsco water purifier
Product Name
Kinsco aqua Punch
Website Name
Kinsco appliances
Customer Care Number
18002126766
Loss Amount
4322
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
I purchased a Kinsco water purifier from the official Kinsco website. After waiting for two days, my order was still not confirmed and the status continued to show ‘processing.’ Since I urgently needed the product, I cancelled the order through the website. However, even after cancellation, I did not receive any confirmation. I repeatedly contacted customer care through calls, WhatsApp, and email, but received no response. After five days of continuous follow‑up, they asked for my bank details, yet the refund has still not been processed. Despite calling customer care multiple times, I have not received any resolution. Their service has been extremely poor, and my refund amount of ₹4,322 is still pending. I request that my refund be processed at the earliest
 
Hello @Mohammed Rehan Desai

We are outlining the first step to be taken before filing a case in the Consumer Forum.

Please follow the steps mentioned below. If you have already contacted the company via email or customer care and have not received any response, kindly share the relevant details with us so that we may guide you further.

Step: 1
We recommend that you first Send a detailed email to info@kinscoappliances.com outlining your issue, including order details and any previous correspondence and request to Refund/Replacement within 7 days.


View Sample Email Notice: Notice to CMD of the Company

If they already refunded the amount and provided you the reference number but the amount is not reflecting in your account, please contact your bank or payment provider.

This step not only gives the kinsco Appliances a chance to refund but also helps strengthen your case if you decide to file a complaint with the Consumer Forum later.

Best regards,
Thanks
 
Back
Top