Legal Notice and Consumer Complaint Regarding Non-Delivery of Order Marked as Delivered

jagannath

New member
Company Name
Flipkart
Product Name
Dot & Key Sunscreen
Website Name
https://www.flipkart.com/
Loss Amount
481
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
To,
The Grievance Officer
Flipkart Internet Private Limited

Order Details:

  • Order ID: OD438001407365104100
  • Bill of Supply Number: NBADQ27004085972
  • Bill Date: 09-07-2026
Subject: Complaint regarding non-delivery of product marked as delivered and deficiency in service

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to raise a formal complaint regarding the above-mentioned order placed through Flipkart Minutes.

One of the products in my order, Dot & Key Sunscreen, was marked as "Delivered" in the Flipkart application. However, I never received the product. I did not receive any delivery call, OTP request, or handover of the package.

I immediately contacted Flipkart Customer Support after noticing that the order had been marked as delivered. Unfortunately, despite multiple follow-ups, my issue remains unresolved.

Timeline of events:

  • 05 July 2026: Reported that the product was marked as delivered but was not received. I was asked to wait until 06 July.
  • 06 July 2026: Contacted customer support again and was asked to wait until 09 July.
  • 10 July 2026: Contacted customer support again and was asked to wait until 12 July.
  • 12 July 2026: Contacted customer support once more, but I was informed that they could not assist because the order was placed through Flipkart Minutes. I was also informed that there is no support available for Flipkart Minutes, leaving me without any resolution.
This is highly disappointing and amounts to deficiency in service and an unfair trade practice, as I have paid for a product that has never been delivered.

As a consumer, I have spent considerable time and effort repeatedly contacting customer support, only to receive different assurances without any actual resolution.

I therefore request that Flipkart:

  1. Refund the full amount paid for the undelivered product immediately, or arrange for its immediate delivery.
  2. Provide a written explanation of how the product was marked as delivered without being delivered to me.
  3. Share the delivery proof, including delivery timestamp, GPS location, recipient details, and any OTP or acknowledgment allegedly obtained at the time of delivery.
  4. Resolve this complaint within 48 hours of receipt of this notice.
If this matter is not resolved within the above timeframe, I will have no option but to file a complaint before the National Consumer Helpline and the appropriate Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission under the Consumer Protection Act, 2019. I will seek:

  • Refund of the product amount.
  • Compensation for mental harassment and inconvenience caused by repeated follow-ups.
  • Costs incurred in pursuing the complaint.
  • Any other relief deemed appropriate by the Consumer Commission.
I hope Flipkart will resolve this matter promptly and avoid unnecessary legal proceedings.

Sincerely,

Jagannath Jadhav
 
Hello @jagannath

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top