nehachandora
New member
- Seller Name
- Mythangloryretail
- Company Name
- Pan healthcare pvt. ltd
- Product Name
- Little angel l size diapers
- Website Name
- Panhealthpvt.ltd
- Customer Care Number
- 01724592777
- Loss Amount
- 407
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- PAN healthcare pvt. ltd behind shemla bus stop, national highway-27, biliyada 360311 Gujarat India
I ordered two sets of little angel large size diapers. But the delivery boy delivered only one set of diaper.
I did not select for openbox delivery option. But the delivery boy ask for otp. I gave him the otp.
*Confirm Your Availability For Delivery:Little Angel Easy Dry Diape...*
Your flipkart.com order is out for delivery. Please find the delivery OTP 190704.
he said it is the wrong otp. So, he messaged the otp again at that time.
(Your flipkart.com order is out for delivery. Please find the delivery OTP 833123. )
Then i gave him otp again.
And I asked him at that time that there were two sets of diapers but he said he had only one set to deliver. The other one may be delivered by another agent.
I got only one set but on the flipcart app both set of diapers showed delivered.
This is the fraud by flipcart and his delivery partner.
I did not select for openbox delivery option. But the delivery boy ask for otp. I gave him the otp.
*Confirm Your Availability For Delivery:Little Angel Easy Dry Diape...*
Your flipkart.com order is out for delivery. Please find the delivery OTP 190704.
he said it is the wrong otp. So, he messaged the otp again at that time.
(Your flipkart.com order is out for delivery. Please find the delivery OTP 833123. )
Then i gave him otp again.
And I asked him at that time that there were two sets of diapers but he said he had only one set to deliver. The other one may be delivered by another agent.
I got only one set but on the flipcart app both set of diapers showed delivered.
This is the fraud by flipcart and his delivery partner.