Missing Items – Immediate Refund Required

Seller Name
Atul Chaurasiya
Company Name
R K lifestyle
Product Name
Fabkurti new
Website Name
Meesho
Customer Care Number
8069320004
Loss Amount
997
Ratings
4.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
J 37 block J Sector 12 Noida Uttar pradesh 201301
Dear Sir ,
I ordered 3 suits in a single order, but I received only 1 suit in the package. The other 2 suits were missing from the package.

I had already contacted customer care regarding this issue, but I was told that this could not have happened. After that, I raised a return request, but it also failed. Now I am not receiving any proper resolution or support from the seller.

I would like to clearly inform you that 2 items are missing. Please escalate this complaint to the senior team/seller support for investigation and process a refund for the 2 missing suits.

I have photos of the order details, the product I received, and the package/shipping label, which I can provide for verification.

Please provide me with the complaint/ticket number and written confirmation of what action is being taken to resolve this issue.
 

Attachments

  • c5b299ea-a1a9-4bca-8f88-9f78cc9df721.jpeg
    c5b299ea-a1a9-4bca-8f88-9f78cc9df721.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 72147ee9-4a43-4908-8670-9df4af20b34d.jpeg
    72147ee9-4a43-4908-8670-9df4af20b34d.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 0
  • c1dda252-78a2-403b-b244-049a2e30c149.jpeg
    c1dda252-78a2-403b-b244-049a2e30c149.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 0
Hello @aggarwalasha.8826

We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Meesho that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top