Missing items , No refund

Saksham Sahu

New member
Seller Name
Khowal
Company Name
Khowal
Product Name
Women printed gown kurta
Website Name
Flipkart.com
Customer Care Number
044-45614700
Loss Amount
400
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
Flipkart Internet Private Limited
Buildings Alyssa, Begonia & Clove Embassy Tech Village,
Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli Village,
Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560103
Subject: Complaint Regarding Missing Item, Wrong Products Delivered, and Rejected Refund Requests
I am writing to file a complaint regarding my recent order.
I ordered 4 clothing items, but I received only 3 items. Despite this, the app incorrectly shows that all 4 items were delivered. The missing item was never delivered to me.
Additionally, the clothing items I did receive were completely different from the products shown in the app. The design, appearance, and quality did not match the product images or descriptions.
I have submitted multiple refund requests for both the missing item and the incorrect products. However, every refund request has been rejected or cancelled without any valid reason. It is unfair that I am being denied a refund for an item that was never delivered and for products that do not match what I ordered.
I request that my complaint be investigated immediately and that I receive:
A full refund for the missing item.
A refund or replacement for the products that were different from what was advertised.
A proper resolution without any further unnecessary rejection of my refund requests.
 
Hello @Saksham Sahu

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top