Missing Parts_Native Smart Lock

Rakesh Sahoo

New member
Seller Name
RetailNet
Company Name
RetailNet
Product Name
NATIVE By Urban Company Lock Pro with Camera Unlock & Doorbell Connect | 7-Way Unlock |Free Installation Smart Door Lock
Website Name
Flipkart
Customer Care Number
04445614700
Loss Amount
15545
Ratings
5.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
cs@flipkart.com
grievance.officer@flipkart.com
I have received the order on 19th June, and I have requested for installation. At the time of installation the technician told there are some missing parts in the packet.
How ever I have called the flipkart CS many times, But No Resolution.


Order number: OD337837439121260100
 
Hello @Rakesh Sahoo

there are some missing parts in the packet.
Was this an Open Box delivery ??

Opened at Doorstep: The delivery partner opened the main shipping box and the product box in front of you.

Physical Inspection: You checked the item for visible scratches, dents, or missing accessories before accepting it.

Delayed OTP: You provided the delivery verification OTP only after completing the physical check.

Thanks
 
Back
Top