My Amazon order no. 402-7036506-0847517

Seller Name
Amazon
Company Name
Bluestar
Product Name
Split AC 1.5 ton
Website Name
Amazon
Loss Amount
3200
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
My name Shubham parmar I have order Blue star 1.5 ton ac by amazon . In my package Copper pipe is missing I have also make video during unboxing indoor & outdoor unit which is clearly shows that pipe is missing . Also I have video of delivery person they only drop my package at home recive by my wife without checking . After reaching at home I am unbox package and make video during unboxing.
After unbox I have complaint 11:00 pm at same day of delivery. They told me we will replace / return your package and give me other option for purchas copper pipe and amazon remburse. After 2 days I call amazon his person says return not possible you have to purchase pipe we remburse amount also he confirme by msg screen shot attach . After that I am install ac by bluestar team and paid 3540 rs. For missing copper and 2655 for installation & stand . After next day when I contact Amazon two teams saying different things. Large appliances agree but normal teams saying investigation team report for complete delivery. Large appliances team also send 3200 rs amount msg but after 5 days amount not credited my Amazon wallet. Today I contact with customer care they denied for this reimbursement. What I do . Amazon customer care mentally herresment .
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260302-125803_Amazon.png
    Screenshot_20260302-125803_Amazon.png
    353.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20260302-125747_Amazon.png
    Screenshot_20260302-125747_Amazon.png
    240.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20260302-125716_Amazon.png
    Screenshot_20260302-125716_Amazon.png
    329.8 KB · Views: 0
Hello @shubham_parmar48

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with AMAZON that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top