Not picking the product for return

Sayba Parveen

New member
Company Name
Flipkart
Product Name
Finner premium Era Serving Tray Set of 3 Honeycomb Design Pure Melamine Tray Color: Black
Customer Care Number
+914471783000
Loss Amount
180
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
I have ordered a Finner premium Era Serving Tray Set of 3 Honeycomb Design Pure Melamine Tray
Color: Black but in the box I received only set of 2 tray so instantly I created a return for this and the next day pick up agent denied for pickup as he said that there should be 3 set so he can't pickup the 2 so he cancelled my return I called many times each and every day for continue 10 days past and after that day till now no pick agent reach to me for pickup everytime Flipkart exicutive said that your pick up will be happened today today the pick up agent will contact you but nothing is done till date I am so frustrated and am 9 month pregnant lady and 8 October is my delivery date so I really don't know when the pickup will happen am suffering for this matter from last 10 days is it my fault to shopping with Flipkart. I never thought that Flipkart experience me this much badddddd. It's so shameful to you flipkart. Give me the resolution and my money back as soon as possible
 
Back
Top