- Dealer Name
- Whirlpool India Pvt. Ltd
- Company Name
- Whirlpool India Pvt. Ltd
- Product Name
- Whirlpool Split AC Supreme Cool
- Customer Care Number
- 08065188888
- Loss Amount
- 11348.00
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- 1. Whirlpool India Ltd. (First Party), Gurugram, Haryana-122 002 (helpdeskindia@whirpool.in, helpdeskindia@whirpool.com) Customer care- 08065188888
2. Abacuss Infosystems, Near Andaman Mahila Building, Opp. to BSNL Bhavan, Aberdeen Bazar, Sri Vijaya Puram - 744 104 (9531996888)
Sir,
1. I had purchased an AMC for 3 year for my Whirlpool split A/C 1.5 Ton on 14 Mar 26 at an amount of Rs. 11, 348.00 (Valid upto Mar 2028) incl GST from Whirlpool Authorised Service centre M/s Impulz Home Care Services, Delhi. As per whirlpool's terms and conditions as informed while subscribing for AMC, the AMC is valid all over India or anywhere in India. However, I had transferred or shifted to Portblair (Sri Vijaya Puram) and then my AC have some issues which I had requested Whirlpool to rectify the same vide complaint no. CHE15052613022. Whirlpool had send the technician and he told to repair the condenser. Subsequently, the Whirlpool service center at Sri Vijaya Puram is not accepting the AMC for repair. He says Whirlpool should pay for the repair jobs then only the AC will be repaired. I had contacted Whirlpool customer care a lot of times through call and by email. Despite of i am trying from last May 2026 with 10 emails as reminder, the whirlpool had not taken any action. I had raised 6 complaints since May 2026 to Jul 2026. Complaints numbers are as follows: CHE15052613022, CHE10062680334, CHE28062623083, CHE28062623941, CHE30062622195. Proof of all the complaints and emails held as proof. Later, I had filed grievance through National Consumer Helpline.
2. After raising 3 grievances in NCH portal, NCH grievance vide 9704573, the service centre had replaced the condenser of AC on 01 Aug 26 against the grievance. But on that day itself the AC is taking too much time for cooling and when I asked the technician he had told that due to new condenser changed it will take more time for cooling. Later on after 2 days gradually the cooling was stopped and then it is not cooling. So again I had raised a complaint to whirlpool vide complaint no. CHE08082645514 on 08 Aug 26. The service centre had sent a technician and the technician checked and told that he can't able to diagnose the issue so he will send another senior technician the next day. However, the service centre had neither send any technician on the next day nor on any other day. Whenever, I try to call the service centre they don’t answer the calls. Thereafter, I had contacted the Whirlpool Customer care to escalate the issue vide complaints number CHE13082607235 and CHE27082640398. Other than these I had called several times and days in between to escalate the complaints, but no action was taken by Whirlpool or its service centre. Despite of I am trying since May 2026 to repair an AC against AMC, the issue was not resolved completely by whirlpool after completing 4 months. Further, it is also pertinent to mention that the customer complaint portal of whirlpool is made more complicated now to register the complaint It takes much than 1 hour to register a complaint. (proof with time attached as Screenshot-4). Further, it is also informed that my 1st complaint CHE08082645514 was showing as cancelled (Screenshot- 1), 2nd complaint CHE13082607235 was showing as closed (Screenshot- 2) and 3rd complaint CHE27082640398 was showing as in progress (Screenshot-3). If the work has not been completed then how Whirlpool can cancel the complaint or close the complaint without the concern of the customer.
3. I had only belief and trust in National Consumer portal who can support and take action for consumers grivances in this Indian nation, so I had filed grievances vide docket no. 10111902, 10148573 & 10148650. However, due to false and fake report submitted by Whirlpool with remarks as that they had asked for repair charges and customer refused. First of all, how can they charge if AMC is active for the customer. Therefore I had asked consumer portal helpline to escalate the issue, but the case was closed due to duplicate complaints. My complaints are not duplicate each complaint has separate content if it has been checked or scrutinised by the verifying authority of National consumer portal. So I kindly request National consumer portal to give justice for me by understanding the complaint of this customer as mentioned in my complaints rather than accepting the fake and false information from whirlpool authorities and to take severe action against the Whirlpool and its service centre who cannot resolve their concerned customers grievances and complaints after these much of long period of time. It is very sad to inform that the NCH complaint are being closed without resolving my issue on no reason as the Whirlpool comments anything non related.
4. Please take necessary action against whirlpool, because I am suffering a lot mentally and physically due to this action by whirlpool. After paying an huge Amount on purchasing an AC which is only completed 3 Years and further purchased an AMC for 3 yrs again with spending another huge amount. After spending these much money for creating a comfortable zone, I cant able to avail the privileges of AC.
2. After raising 3 grievances in NCH portal, NCH grievance vide 9704573, the service centre had replaced the condenser of AC on 01 Aug 26 against the grievance. But on that day itself the AC is taking too much time for cooling and when I asked the technician he had told that due to new condenser changed it will take more time for cooling. Later on after 2 days gradually the cooling was stopped and then it is not cooling. So again I had raised a complaint to whirlpool vide complaint no. CHE08082645514 on 08 Aug 26. The service centre had sent a technician and the technician checked and told that he can't able to diagnose the issue so he will send another senior technician the next day. However, the service centre had neither send any technician on the next day nor on any other day. Whenever, I try to call the service centre they don’t answer the calls. Thereafter, I had contacted the Whirlpool Customer care to escalate the issue vide complaints number CHE13082607235 and CHE27082640398. Other than these I had called several times and days in between to escalate the complaints, but no action was taken by Whirlpool or its service centre. Despite of I am trying since May 2026 to repair an AC against AMC, the issue was not resolved completely by whirlpool after completing 4 months. Further, it is also pertinent to mention that the customer complaint portal of whirlpool is made more complicated now to register the complaint It takes much than 1 hour to register a complaint. (proof with time attached as Screenshot-4). Further, it is also informed that my 1st complaint CHE08082645514 was showing as cancelled (Screenshot- 1), 2nd complaint CHE13082607235 was showing as closed (Screenshot- 2) and 3rd complaint CHE27082640398 was showing as in progress (Screenshot-3). If the work has not been completed then how Whirlpool can cancel the complaint or close the complaint without the concern of the customer.
3. I had only belief and trust in National Consumer portal who can support and take action for consumers grivances in this Indian nation, so I had filed grievances vide docket no. 10111902, 10148573 & 10148650. However, due to false and fake report submitted by Whirlpool with remarks as that they had asked for repair charges and customer refused. First of all, how can they charge if AMC is active for the customer. Therefore I had asked consumer portal helpline to escalate the issue, but the case was closed due to duplicate complaints. My complaints are not duplicate each complaint has separate content if it has been checked or scrutinised by the verifying authority of National consumer portal. So I kindly request National consumer portal to give justice for me by understanding the complaint of this customer as mentioned in my complaints rather than accepting the fake and false information from whirlpool authorities and to take severe action against the Whirlpool and its service centre who cannot resolve their concerned customers grievances and complaints after these much of long period of time. It is very sad to inform that the NCH complaint are being closed without resolving my issue on no reason as the Whirlpool comments anything non related.
4. Please take necessary action against whirlpool, because I am suffering a lot mentally and physically due to this action by whirlpool. After paying an huge Amount on purchasing an AC which is only completed 3 Years and further purchased an AMC for 3 yrs again with spending another huge amount. After spending these much money for creating a comfortable zone, I cant able to avail the privileges of AC.
Attachments
-
AMC AC whirlpool.pdf678.3 KB · Views: 0
-
complaint ac.pdf512.3 KB · Views: 0
-
Mail to Whirlpool.pdf128.7 KB · Views: 0
-
NCH complaint AC.pdf662.8 KB · Views: 0
-
Complaint details AC Whatsapp_compressed.pdf278.1 KB · Views: 0
-
Contract-Invitation-Letter_1002634_20260323-114949UTC_compressed.pdf8.7 KB · Views: 0