Not Received my Flipkart order No. OD337982957298998100.

Seller Name
Flipkart
Company Name
FLIPKART
Website Name
Online Flipkart
Loss Amount
10000
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
FLIPKART
I am writing to formally request prompt and satisfactory resolution regarding my recent order No. OD337982957298998100.

I expect one of the following outcomes: immediate delivery of the product I ordered; or, if the seller is unable to fulfill the order, I request Flipkart to arrange for the same original product from an alternative seller,

Or pay the with penalty ₹10,000 for the item I order No. OD337982957298998100 purchased.

I also request that this matter be escalated to top management and handled with the utmost urgency.

Thank you

Salma Siddiqui
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260714-113058_Flipkart.png
    Screenshot_20260714-113058_Flipkart.png
    242.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20260714-113050_Flipkart.png
    Screenshot_20260714-113050_Flipkart.png
    341.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20260714-113015_Flipkart.png
    Screenshot_20260714-113015_Flipkart.png
    262.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20260714-112954_Flipkart.png
    Screenshot_20260714-112954_Flipkart.png
    296.6 KB · Views: 0
Hello @salmasiddiqui1505

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top