Not received my refund

Sanjana

New member
Seller Name
Myntra
Company Name
Myntra
Product Name
Madhuram Floral embroidered cape sleeves gathered maxi ethnic dress
Website Name
Myntra
Loss Amount
1399
Ratings
5.00 star(s)
I had no expectations at all from Myntra where platforms like Meesho and Flipkart value their customers' money and return their refund within a day. Here Myntra is taking more than 2 days to complete their investigation..... Recently I purchased a dress which was worth Rs 1400 and I received a completely different product. I received a torn saree and there was no open delivery of the product so that I could record that the wrong product was delivered to me.... I placed a return request within 1 hour of delivery and entered my bank details. Today it's been 8 days for refund. I spoke to customer support many time and they are saying that your order has been enquired, the correct product has been received, hence your refund has been declined.... there is no value here, is it for Rs 1400 or anything, I had a first order from Myntra and it is so disappointing that from today onwards I can never trust to meet them again in my lifethey don't value there customers....plz Help me to get my refund back plz resolved my problem as soon as possible
 
Hello @Sanjana

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Myntra that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.


If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top