AdityaShankarM
New member
- Model
- YAMAHA FZ-S Matte Black
- Dealer Name
- VASUDHA AUTOMOBILES
- Company Name
- YAHAMA
- Customer Care Number
- 1800-420-1600
- Loss Amount
- 180000
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
- Opposite Party Address
- 39-182, Sainikpuri X Rd, Beside Subway Sainikpuri, Vayupuri, Sainikpuri, Secunderabad, Telangana 500094
I am writing to formally escalate my complaint regarding the unreasonable delay in providing the registration number plate for my Yamaha FZS Hybrid, which I purchased in cash on 2 August from Yamaha Vasudha Motors, Sainikpuri, Secunderabad, Hyderabad Teallangana – 500094.
At the time of purchase, I was assured by the dealer that they would take care of the registration formalities, including the necessary address-related process and delivery of the number plate. However, almost two months have passed, and I am still waiting for my number plate.
What is even more concerning is the complete lack of proper communication and follow-up from the dealer. For the last two months, I have been continuously following up with them myself just to get a basic status update.
I have also already contacted Yamaha's toll-free customer care and registered a complaint:
Complaint Request ID: REQ-29481
Application no: TG26080374891596
Point of Contact: Dinkar - telugu
Despite raising this complaint, I have still not received a proper resolution or a clear update regarding the number plate.
At this point, I have completely lost trust in the dealer's commitments, because the same promises have been made repeatedly without any result, and there has been no proactive communication from their side.
I request Yamaha to urgently intervene and take the following actions:
I request Yamaha to treat this matter as urgent, as the prolonged delay and complete lack of proactive communication have caused me considerable inconvenience and frustration.
At the time of purchase, I was assured by the dealer that they would take care of the registration formalities, including the necessary address-related process and delivery of the number plate. However, almost two months have passed, and I am still waiting for my number plate.
What is even more concerning is the complete lack of proper communication and follow-up from the dealer. For the last two months, I have been continuously following up with them myself just to get a basic status update.
- I have not received a single call from the dealer in the last two months regarding the status of my registration or number plate.
- Whenever I need an update, I am the one who has to call them repeatedly.
- Sometimes they answer my calls, sometimes they do not answer at all.
- Even when they answer, I am repeatedly given the same assurance that "it will be done within two days."
- These assurances have been repeated for nearly two months, but there has been no actual resolution.
I have also already contacted Yamaha's toll-free customer care and registered a complaint:
Complaint Request ID: REQ-29481
Application no: TG26080374891596
Point of Contact: Dinkar - telugu
Despite raising this complaint, I have still not received a proper resolution or a clear update regarding the number plate.
At this point, I have completely lost trust in the dealer's commitments, because the same promises have been made repeatedly without any result, and there has been no proactive communication from their side.
I request Yamaha to urgently intervene and take the following actions:
- Investigate the reason for the two-month delay in providing my number plate.
- Provide me with the current and exact status of my vehicle registration.
- Confirm whether the registration process has actually been completed and, if so, why the number plate has not been provided.
- Provide a definite date for delivery of my number plate.
- Investigate the lack of communication and follow-up by Yamaha Vasudha Motors.
- Review the handling of my previous complaint REQ-29481 and provide an update on the action taken.
- Ensure that I receive a proper response from Yamaha rather than another generic assurance from the dealer.
I request Yamaha to treat this matter as urgent, as the prolonged delay and complete lack of proactive communication have caused me considerable inconvenience and frustration.