- Model
- OLA S1 AIR
- Dealer Name
- Ola Electric #2, Gejha Road, Goyal Colony, Salarpur Khadar, Sector 102, Noida
- Company Name
- Ola Electric
- Customer Care Number
- 08033113311
- Loss Amount
- 129255
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
This is in reference to your Vehicle registration number / VIN number P53AUDCA3CKA07404.
This is really very frustrating that a automobile company is able to sell their product without having ZERO service support ,
I have been suffering unnecessarily because of Ola Electric, and no one has responded for the last month.
The issue is that the RIDE mode was disabled by their backend team without any information or reason. I have communicated with all the Ola people, but no one is listening
Ticket no- 000121313
This is really very frustrating that a automobile company is able to sell their product without having ZERO service support ,
I have been suffering unnecessarily because of Ola Electric, and no one has responded for the last month.
The issue is that the RIDE mode was disabled by their backend team without any information or reason. I have communicated with all the Ola people, but no one is listening
Ticket no- 000121313