Online shopping fraud- deepra store

Thejaswi V

New member
Seller Name
Bajjuchinny
Company Name
Deepra store
Product Name
Half saree
Website Name
Deeprastore.com
Loss Amount
7000
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
4th floor vamshadara indane gas agency, Attapur, pillar no.137 - 500048
Hi, I have placed an order for half saree and made a payment of 7000 on 4th August 2025. But they have not delivered my order till today. If I try to call them they are not picking up the calls and when I try to reach out to them through new number they just reply hi and ignore all the messages again
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20250804-WA0002(1).jpg
    IMG-20250804-WA0002(1).jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Hello @Thejaswi V

Please follow the below steps:

Step 1
If you have paid through UPI like paytm or googlepay, visit NPCI website and register your complaint.

Step 2
File an Online
complaint with National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal: https://cybercrime.gov.in

Step 3
File a complaint with Payment Gateway Service Provide


If they receive too many complaint, they will instantly banned the website and the payment gateway.

Thanks
 
Back
Top