Ordered sneakers from findyourkicks and got scammed

Seller Name
Findyourkicks
Company Name
Findyourkicks
Product Name
Air Jordan 1 Low 'New Emerald'-UK 9.5
Website Name
http://www.findyourkicks.com/
Customer Care Number
+916284134558
Loss Amount
14999
Ratings
5.00 star(s)
I ordered a shoes from www.findyourkicks.com on 31 august 2025. It’s been more than 7 months I haven’t received my order yet and when asked update regarding order on mail they reply late and say it’s in process - you will receive order but now they are not even responding to my mails.I asked for refund multiple times but they are not willing to give me.

This website got funding from shark tank in season 2 so I thought of ordering from them. But they are just scam and doing fake promotion on social media.

Order ID : 20250831-14584091
 
Hello @Shiva Indavarapu

Please follow the below steps:

Step 1
If you have paid through UPI like paytm or googlepay, visit NPCI website and register your complaint.

Step 2
File an Online
complaint with National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal: https://cybercrime.gov.in

Step 3
File a complaint with Payment Gateway Service Provide


If they receive too many complaint, they will instantly banned the website and the payment gateway.

Thanks
 
Back
Top