Received Damaged and Low Quality Products

Sanju Sahu

New member
Seller Name
Jio Mart Company
Company Name
Jio Mart
Product Name
Frozen green peas 500g and Go Mozzarella diced cheese 200g
Website Name
Jio Mart
Customer Care Number
1800 890 1222
Loss Amount
160
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
I ordered from JioMart yesterday, and I received two items in a very bad condition. Both are damaged products and of very low quality.

One is Frozen green peas 500g and the other is Go mozzarella diced cheese 200g. The condition of both items is extremely poor. The peas are smelling bad, and the cheese has also become squishy and not diced anymore. They stick with each other and became a round ball..as it seems like damage low quality products.It is not properly fresh.

Both products are in a very, very worst condition.
I just want to say that take your products back and refund my money to the bank account as soon as possible..I hope you will understand that.
 
Hello @Sanju Sahu


Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Jio Mart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.


If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top