Refund not initiated

Bushra Kausar

New member
Seller Name
Clicktech retail private limited
Company Name
Magnifico
Product Name
Magnifico 12H Resin | Clear UV-Resistant Epoxy Resin Art Kit (2:1), Crystal Clear, High Gloss, Protective Coating for Wood, Artwork, Furniture, Durable Finish. (3 KG)
Website Name
Amazon
Loss Amount
2116
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
I ordered the 'Magnifico 12H Resin Art Kit (3 KG)' on 8th May (Order NO: [171-8357076-6147511]), but received an incomplete package with only 2 resin and no hardener. I initiated a return, and the product was successfully picked up from my address on 19th May. I was assured that the refund would be credited within 4-5 working days. However, today is 27th May, and my refund is still pending despite the product being returned days ago. This unexplainable delay is extremely frustrating, causing me financial inconvenience and directly affecting my work. Please look into this matter urgently and process my full refund immediately.
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20260527-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20260527-WA0005.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-20260527-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20260527-WA0003.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-20260527-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20260527-WA0004.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 1
Dear Sir/Madam,

I purchased an R for Rabbit cradle and reported a manufacturing defect shortly after delivery. The product could not be assembled due to a defective component.

Despite multiple follow-ups, the issue was not resolved. An incorrect replacement part was sent, and after continued delays, the company arranged pickup of the product from my address approximately one month ago.

Since then, I have not received a refund, replacement, or final resolution. I continue to receive repeated updates regarding verification and processing, but no concrete action has been taken.

The product has been unusable from the beginning, causing significant inconvenience. I have cooperated fully throughout the process and provided all information requested by the company.

I request your intervention in this matter and seek a full refund of the amount paid along with appropriate action regarding the prolonged delay in resolving my complaint.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Becky Miriam koshy
7025972868
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7964.png
    IMG_7964.png
    413.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7965.png
    IMG_7965.png
    568.8 KB · Views: 0
Nepenthe coffee and chocolates private limited.
It's doing scam iam ordered chocolate from this website it's visit by Instagram.The order is placed but still now not responding in that website.i do the prepaid payment for this item.i want refund My amount.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-06-03-14-31-06-22_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-06-03-14-31-06-22_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-06-03-14-30-54-60_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-06-03-14-30-54-60_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-06-03-14-31-01-04_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-06-03-14-31-01-04_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-06-03-11-22-41-86_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-06-03-11-22-41-86_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 0
Hello all members

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with AMAZON that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top