Refund pending from Flipkart for more than a month

Rajarsi Ojha

New member
Seller Name
Kamdhenu Art and Craft
Company Name
Flipkart
Product Name
Kamdhenu Art and Craft Mandir Wooden Temple for Home
Website Name
www.flipkart.com
Loss Amount
2528
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Hi All,

I want to officially register a complaint against Flipkart customer service helpline and the seller from whom we purchased the product the product in the month of May it was a Kamdhenu arts and craft Mandir which was delivered almost about 3 weeks late and then the item that I received was broken now when I return the product or submitted or request, the seller had initially blocked the option to return the item to which I had to call the Flipkart customer care with initiating the return for the item. Then the item was picked up from my home around the 14th of June and then the returns status didn't complete until the 26th of June and then from then onwards I have been trying to track my refund with is not yet process I am calling the Flipkart helpline number everyday and they are giving me a 24 hours timeline for the refund to get process which is not happening and it has been going on for about almost a month now and me and my wife and her finally frustrated and putting out the complaint on this forum.

IMG-20260706-WA0003.jpgIMG-20260706-WA0002.jpg
 
Hello @Rajarsi Ojha

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top