Refused return of faulty product by Zop.in

akshaykumarmeena

New member
Seller Name
Zop
Company Name
Zop
Product Name
BlendX Portable blender
Website Name
https://www.zop.in
Loss Amount
500
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
I had ordered a portable blender from a website Zop.in, the product efficiency mismatched the description.
I stated same to the customer care and provided with the video also.
They are being unresponsive and not raising any return request even after telling them that i would file a consumer complaint.
I have attached the screenshot of the order details and email thread with customer care.
 

Attachments

Hello @akshaykumarmeena

Please follow the below steps:

Step 1
If you have paid through UPI like paytm or googlepay, visit NPCI website and register your complaint.

Step 2
File an Online
complaint with National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal: https://cybercrime.gov.in

Step 3
File a complaint with Payment Gateway Service Provide


If they receive too many complaint, they will instantly banned the website and the payment gateway.

Thanks
 
Back
Top