- Hotel Name
- Na
- Company Name
- spicejet
- Website Name
- spicejet.com
- Loss Amount
- 60000
- Ratings
- 1.00 star(s)
I am writing to formally raise a complaint regarding the cancellation of my SpiceJet flight SG 939 from New Delhi to Pune, scheduled for 8 September 2026.
Booking details:
- Flight: SG 939
- Route: New Delhi → Pune
- Date of travel: 8 September 2026
- PNR: GY9K5C
SpiceJet cancelled the above flight and informed us that the ticket amount would be refunded. However, due to the cancellation and the urgent need to travel to Pune, I was forced to book a replacement flight with another airline at a significantly higher cost.
I paid ₹39,110 for the replacement flight. This was an unavoidable additional expense that I incurred solely because SpiceJet cancelled my confirmed flight.
I therefore request SpiceJet to:
1. Process the full refund of my cancelled SpiceJet booking, if it has not already been processed.
2. Reimburse me for the ₹39,110 I had to pay for the replacement flight.
3. Provide any additional compensation that may be applicable under the prevailing DGCA passenger-rights regulations for a flight cancellation by the airline.
4. Confirm in writing the amount that will be reimbursed and the expected date of payment.
I am attaching the relevant documents, including my SpiceJet booking confirmation, cancellation communication, replacement airline ticket, and payment receipt for ₹39,110, as evidence of the expense incurred.
This cancellation caused significant inconvenience and financial loss, and I request that this matter be treated as urgent and resolved at the earliest.
Please provide me with a complaint/reference number and a written response regarding my reimbursement claim.
I look forward to a prompt resolution.
Booking details:
- Flight: SG 939
- Route: New Delhi → Pune
- Date of travel: 8 September 2026
- PNR: GY9K5C
SpiceJet cancelled the above flight and informed us that the ticket amount would be refunded. However, due to the cancellation and the urgent need to travel to Pune, I was forced to book a replacement flight with another airline at a significantly higher cost.
I paid ₹39,110 for the replacement flight. This was an unavoidable additional expense that I incurred solely because SpiceJet cancelled my confirmed flight.
I therefore request SpiceJet to:
1. Process the full refund of my cancelled SpiceJet booking, if it has not already been processed.
2. Reimburse me for the ₹39,110 I had to pay for the replacement flight.
3. Provide any additional compensation that may be applicable under the prevailing DGCA passenger-rights regulations for a flight cancellation by the airline.
4. Confirm in writing the amount that will be reimbursed and the expected date of payment.
I am attaching the relevant documents, including my SpiceJet booking confirmation, cancellation communication, replacement airline ticket, and payment receipt for ₹39,110, as evidence of the expense incurred.
This cancellation caused significant inconvenience and financial loss, and I request that this matter be treated as urgent and resolved at the earliest.
Please provide me with a complaint/reference number and a written response regarding my reimbursement claim.
I look forward to a prompt resolution.