Request for Replacement with Smaller Size or Refund – Amazon Order #406-5736232-5845948

Prags

New member
Seller Name
GOBBLERSALES
Website Name
amazon.in
Loss Amount
778
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Dear Amazon Team,

I purchased the GOBBLER Cash Tray (4 Bill / 3 Coin, Black) on 20 March 2026 (Order #406-5736232-5845948). Unfortunately, the size is larger than my drawer, so it doesn’t fit as expected.

I would like to request your assistance in replacing this item with a smaller size ( 3 notes, 3 coins), or process a refund after returning. I’m unable to find an option on the platform to proceed with this specific request.

I already tried find chat or call option through the app but couldn't not find any way to connect and chat with customer service.

Thank you for your support.

Warm regards,
 
I received 1 quantity of soap but I ordered 2 quantities of soap after I returned the product and I was waiting for my refund back but they send refund for only one quantity.My issue is he doesn't send for another soap i totally paid 252 but they sent 176 only where is the half off the amount 😭
I have attached the files and I attached the WhatsApp i received the refund also please check once 🔂
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260418-061915.Meesho.png
    Screenshot_20260418-061915.Meesho.png
    209.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20260417-155652.Meesho.png
    Screenshot_20260417-155652.Meesho.png
    955.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20260417-WA0022.jpg
    IMG-20260417-WA0022.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 0
I want my refund back sir, i received only half off the amount I want another half off amount I paid totally 352 sir but I received only 176 rupees I will send proof of payment and ordered page and received refund amount also please check once sir
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260417-155652.Meesho.png
    Screenshot_20260417-155652.Meesho.png
    955.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20260417-WA0022.jpg
    IMG-20260417-WA0022.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20260418-061915.Meesho.png
    Screenshot_20260418-061915.Meesho.png
    209.2 KB · Views: 0
Hello Members,

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with AMAZON that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top