Return not pickup and refund not process

Vipul garg

New member
Seller Name
Da URBAN
Company Name
Da URBAN
Product Name
Classic Black Revolving | Height Adjustable | Kitchen / Café / Stores | Leatherette Bar
Website Name
Flipkart India Private Limited
Loss Amount
3417
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Dear Teams,

I am writing this email to formally complain about a very poor experience with Flipkart regarding my recent order.

I ordered Da urban Bar stool, but when I received the parcel, only the lower case was inside the box and the top leather seat were missing. I immediately raised a return request on the same day.

The Tech visit and return pickup was scheduled, but till today (20th date), the product has not been picked up and even tech visit not done. I call customer Team regular interval but they only extent the date which is very disappointing and unprofessional.

Because of this issue:
• My money is blocked
• The faulty/missing product is still with me
• I am facing unnecessary mental stress

I trusted Flipkart, but this experience has completely broken my trust. I request you to intervene personally and ensure:
1. Immediate pickup of the return parcel
2. Full refund without any further delay

If this issue is not resolved soon, I will be forced to escalate the matter to consumer court.

Please look into this issue on priority and help me get justice.
 

Attachments

  • WhatsApp Image 2026-07-15 at 18.58.21.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2026-07-15 at 18.58.21.jpeg
    163.4 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2026-07-15 at 19.00.08.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2026-07-15 at 19.00.08.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2026-07-15 at 19.00.20.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2026-07-15 at 19.00.20.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2026-07-15 at 19.00.26.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2026-07-15 at 19.00.26.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 0
  • OD337922226016633100.pdf
    OD337922226016633100.pdf
    330.4 KB · Views: 0
Hello @Vipul garg

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top